PEACE OF MIND | BETTER PRODUCTIVITY
With Managed IT Services You Can Expect
Peace of Mind
Peace of Mind
MONITOR your systems 24/7
IDENTIFY and fix issues before they cause problems
PROVIDE most services remotely or overnight
Peace Of Mind
Monitoring & Maintenance
Our Monthly Monitoring & Maintenance includes:
24/7 Hardware & Performance Monitoring
- Monitor health and reliability of hardware to detect hardware issues before they cause data loss or downtime
- Monitor performance of the RAM, CPU, Disk space to ensure reliability and proactively correct issues
24/7 Managed Antivirus & Malware protection
- 24/7 Managed Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
- Will install, manage, and monitor the status of the AV software on all PCs to ensure that Virus Definitions are always up to date
- AV & Malware scans are performed daily
- Once issues are detected the software remediates immediately
- Check immediately via remote once notified.
Managed Network Threat Protection
- Manage PCs for compliance requirements such as Track activity and alert to suspicious network connections, login attempts, monitor firewalls
- Monitor user logon/logoff
Managed Windows Updates
- Ensure all updates are installed on the Server or PC with priority to all security updates
- Remediate any failed update installations via remote
Managed Software Updates
This does the same thing as Windows updates but for software like Chrome, Firefox, Java etc. This is important to maintain regulatory compliance and system security and usability.
- Weekly scans to ensure software security patches are installed and that common business software is up to date.
*Daily Scans available upon request at no additional charge.
Internal Server Backup Monitoring
- Monitor to ensure backups are taking place, they are current
- Test the backups periodically to verify backup integrity.
Managed Cloud Back Up
- Included in the monthly cost for Servers or as an additional charge for Workstations, is Managed Cloud Backup.
- Server or PC will back up to a cloud account for offsite backup to protect data against theft, loss from fire, hurricane or other catastrophic damage.
- Cloud backups also protect again crypto viruses and ransomware attacks.
Help Desk support contracts are available. This includes phone and remote helpdesk support, as well as onsite support, for each PC being monitored or for each User being supported depending on organization. Contact us for more information.
* Additional costs would be incurred for new installations such as new hardware, software, or any consumables supplied.
Serving Treasure Coast Area
M-F: 9am - 5pm